Discussion Questions for
THE VIEW FROM PRINCE STREET
- Could Faith have found another way not to give up her son?
- Since Rae gave Michael up for adoption, Rae lives to avoid further mistakes. Is it possible to live a full life when you aren’t living to win, but to not lose?
- Lisa appears to be very open about her alcoholism and is never afraid to speak her mind. However, is she as trapped as Rae, who keeps all her emotions hidden? Is redemption obvious when it is offered?
- As Rae and Lisa stare at the witch bottles in the Shire Architectural Salvage yard, each is at a crossroads. How would their lives have been different if they chose another path?
- Were you surprised when Rae broke her witch bottle? What do you think about Lisa’s secret?
- Do you think Faith’s curse is real? Do you think Lisa actually heard Jennifer, or was the voice a part of her imagination?
- What constitutes a real mother?
- Do you believe in being careful what you wish for?
- What would your witch bottle include and why?
Download THE VIEW FROM PRINCE STREET Reader’s Guide PDF
Download THE VIEW FROM PRINCE STREET Reader’s Guide Word Document