Discussion Questions for
- Why do you think Jenna hide her box of recipes in the wall at the bakery? Do you think she sensed her life was about to take an unwanted turn?
- What is family? Are genetics necessary to make a ‘real’ family?
- Why do you think Jenna’s spirit lingered at the Union Street Bakery?
- What do you think of the relationship between Daisy, Rachel and Margaret? How have the sisters changed and grown since Daisy’s return home?
- What do you think has a stronger impact on a child’s life—nature or nurture?
- Do you think Rachel and Jean-Paul will make it as a couple or would she be happier with Simon?
- What do you think it was right of Walter’s adoptive parents to keep his adoption a secret from him?
- Are Terry and Daisy on the road to some kind of reconciliation?
Download SWEET EXPECTATIONS Reader’s Guide PDF
Download SWEET EXPECTATIONS Reader’s Guide Word Document